So the wife put up on our blog a list of things that she is grateful for, it has motivated me to one write a blog entry and two to think of things that I’m grateful for. Well of course first on the list of things that I’m grateful for is of course my wife. I really don’t know how I did anything before her; I mean I know I was a functioning human being. But seriously I looked at all I do now and it really amazes me the amount of time and effort Hilary puts in to help with school, work, and life in general. I’m so grateful for her and am so grateful that I was able to trick her into marrying me that was the single greatest decision I ever had in my entire life.
Well a lot of people know this but for those who don’t I recently changed my major from History. Everybody knows at the end of the previous semester I switched from MESA (Middle Eastern Studies and Arabic) to History. Even though I love History the intervening spring summer I was quite contemplative and came to the conclusion that I would be best if I changed my Major to Information Technology. It is definitely going outside of my comfort zone, I have a hard time with change and this was definitely a change to my life. But I’m so grateful for the support of my wife because I really love IT. I feel that IT is definitely a strength of mine and without her gentle nudging and the lords gentle nudging I definitely wouldn’t be in this amazing major and be enjoying school so much!
-Eric Allsop
Author and Proprietor
P.S. there will be more to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment